Check here for official forum announcements and info.

Hello everybody, We just recently added automatic image compression to the forum for those of you who like to upload HD photos from your phones. This should make the process quite a bit easier, so go nuts.

Photo compression can be a pretty sensitive thing, so let me know in the Feedback & Support forum if you think it's compromising your original photo too much or if it breaks altogether.

As always, Thanks so much for using the forum and happy holidays

-Joey the Admin

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're testing some new stuff to make things easier on our iphone and android users. If there are any issues let us know in Feedback & Support.

If the issue renders you unable to post, feel free to e-mail forum support at weldforum_team@forumDOTweldingtipsandtricksDOTcom.

For those of you who use the forum extensively from your smart phone or tablet, the forum is now plugged into Tapatalk. Tapatalk is a free app for iOS and Android that makes the process of browsing and posting on forums easier for smart device people. You can plug other forums you use into it as well provided that the admins on those forums have installed it.

Here's how to get started (for first time users):
-Once you download the app, skip the initial login options (facebook, g+, etc.) and go to browse forums
-Search welding, we should be the third result
-Once you select us from the results, you'll see forum posts and topics appear
-In the top right corner (top left corner for android), you'll notice three dots. Touch them and choose login with email (pretty sure it just says log in on Android)
-Punch in your forum login and you're ready to start posting. You can even post pictures using this app and it compresses them automatically according to the photo dimensions you pick.

As always, let me know in the feedback and support forum if there are any issues. I will likely post more detailed instructions in the instructions topic shortly.

Happy holidays everyone!