Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
    Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:58 pm

I wonder if it would be a good idea to create a new forum section for everything else; everything not welded. For example, I am in the process of building a temperature controller fro my smoker. I think others might be interested in this project, but there's really no place for me to post it.
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Suitable forums exist:
Shop talk.
Projects.
Shooting the Breeze. This probably the best one

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'

I don't see a Shooting the Breeze section. (thought the other two were strictly for welding stuff).
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Nothing on this forum is strictly restricted to welding..... Read any of the posts and you can see that we can't go 5 posts without getting..... Squirrel!!!!!

Well, then, in that case I'll hijack my own thread in an a suggestion section. Watch this video on burning lightening into plywood using microwave transformers. I really want to try it, but I'm terrified by electricity and that's a lot of volts.
Last edited by WirelessG on Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well, then, in that case I'll hijack my own thread in an a suggestion section. Watch this video on burning lightening into plywood using microwave transformers. I really want to try it, but I'm terrified by electricity and that's a lot of volts.

That is cool, or hot also. :idea:
Richard
Website
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

That is really kewl, or overheated like LT stated. Don't be afraid of playing with electricity. IF you run into a problem call me, I'll send help. :roll:

after "running into" the problem, he may not be able to call for help :o
Richard
Website
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Stoopid is as stoopid does.

I know, why don't they use time lapse photography on real lightning, that'll fool em.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'