Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
Jakescc
    Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:18 pm

If anyone knows this guy or has dealt with him he is bad news. He scammed me out of a welder and my money He had promised to ship me a welder and never did.. We had a deal and thought he was a standup guy. Hate to post this up about someone. Just thought i would put it out there.
LanceR
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Where is he?
LanceR

Miller Multimatic 255
Hypertherm Powermax45 XP
Heck Bevel Mill 4000
Ace fume extractor
Welding/cutting/brazing torches
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Umm yea...where did you interact with this individual? How did you pay him? Are you trying toget your money back somehow?
Jakescc

LanceR wrote:Where is he?
I think he was from North or south Carolina.
Jakescc

Oscar wrote:Umm yea...where did you interact with this individual? How did you pay him? Are you trying toget your money back somehow?
He contacted me through the forum and we where texting back n forth and we made a deal on a welder he was trying to sell to make money. Then he never sent the welder he kept promising it would be sent. He sent tracking info through some kind of broker type deal but never received anything. Would just like my money back thats all. Don't like discussing personal business online. But the number we where texting back n forth dont work anynore no more respone from the guy or anything. Sent him a few messages on the forum and no response.

Jakescc wrote:
Oscar wrote:Umm yea...where did you interact with this individual? How did you pay him? Are you trying toget your money back somehow?
He contacted me through the forum and we where texting back n forth and we made a deal on a welder he was trying to sell to make money. Then he never sent the welder he kept promising it would be sent. He sent tracking info through some kind of broker type deal but never received anything. Would just like my money back thats all. Don't like discussing personal business online. But the number we where texting back n forth dont work anynore no more respone from the guy or anything. Sent him a few messages on the forum and no response.

I figured. Lots of scammers look for people who post WTB ads because they want something and have the money, so the scammer pretends to have what ever it is that is in the WTB ad. Sucks it happened to you.
Jakescc

Oscar wrote:
Jakescc wrote:

I figured. Lots of scammers look for people who post WTB ads because they want something and have the money, so the scammer pretends to have what ever it is that is in the WTB ad. Sucks it happened to you.
I appreciate it. It stinks lesson learned. Always try to put faith in someone. But it happens.
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

i hate to say it but a quick google shows up plenty of spam and scam posts under that name.
tweak it until it breaks
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

How did you pay him? If it was Paypal, they can get you your money back. They have fraud protection. I had this happen once with a plasma cutter that I paid for and they guy never delivered. Paypal refunded all of my money. I think other payment methods like Zelle, etc. have the same protections. Heck, even your bank may protect you if you paid by check. I have Ally bank and they give 100% fraud protection for any fraudulent transaction reported within 60 days.
Multimatic 255

Louie1961 wrote:How did you pay him? If it was Paypal, they can get you your money back. They have fraud protection. I had this happen once with a plasma cutter that I paid for and they guy never delivered. Paypal refunded all of my money. I think other payment methods like Zelle, etc. have the same protections. Heck, even your bank may protect you if you paid by check. I have Ally bank and they give 100% fraud protection for any fraudulent transaction reported within 60 days.
Exactly why I was asking, to help him explore options in case he didn't know. In any event I hope things can turn out for the better somehow.