Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
GWD
    Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm

WTT used to be my private little forum. :mrgreen: Well, a few guests were invited. One or two topics a day, some days none.

Now it has exploded to a full-fledged forum with many daily posts, moderators, and Jody giving input. Interesting change.

Hopefully, the forum will stay the pleasant and helpful place it has always been. No need to go down the road of other sites.

Anyway, great forum and great learning site. Thanks for maintaining it and maybe it will put a few bucks in Jody's wallet. :D :D :D
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Stunning change in a short time, huh?

I think the point behind selecting moderators from the most active members was that we'd be protective of our little community, and have a low tolerance for bullshit, abuse, and spam.

There will be growing pains, for sure, but Mick and I are both dedicated to helping our Admins keep this a place that is both informative and pleasant to visit, whether for a single question, a conversation, or a long-term participation.

Everyone's help is needed as we grow, so I invite everyone to use the "suggestions" page.

Steve S