Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
rake
    Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Had a thought for the store. Is it possible to get some consumables in the store? Maybe some Jody approved stubby gas lens kits? Personally I'd rather support Jody's place than some of the "other guys" out there. Just a thought.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

rake wrote:Had a thought for the store. Is it possible to get some consumables in the store? Maybe some Jody approved stubby gas lens kits? Personally I'd rather support Jody's place than some of the "other guys" out there. Just a thought.
That's a helluva good idea. There's folks here who'd pay a dollar or two more for a kit Jody's demonstrated and reviewed over the mystery-meat at the local welding supplier.

Support your local Weldmonger!

Steve S
Oddjob83
    Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:41 pm

I agree, perhaps some combo kits intended for certain setups so people can try to duplicate projects he has done :P Personally I'd rather buy a LaSquare from jody and have it shipped usps instead of UPS. even with Jody as the middle man it would save a ton on shipping and brokerage alone. I have often payed 50-120% of product value in brokerage fees alone from UPS.
rake
    Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

One thing you'd get from Jody is the confidence that he's eliminated the junk that doesn't work.
All gas lenses are not created equal.

Thanks for the feedback, everybody. It means a lot.