Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
Zoomie
    Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 pm

On this Thanksgiving day I just wanted to say thank you for the educational videos you've provided over the years. I have learned alot about welding but even more about a craftsman a stand up guy and his ability to not only teach, but selflessly share and to learn. Again, a heartfelt Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Zoomie
Wen
  • Wen
    Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 pm

+1
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

x2
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

+3
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

+4,567,000 if you get my drift.

I'm sure its more than that :lol: :lol:

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
pwilling
    Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 pm

I appreciate the visibility for stick welding that you give it, Jody! The classes tend to push it aside unless you jump up and down and insist that's what you want to learn. I have an old Lincoln tombstone that looks almost new -- have a nice collection of rod based on your suggestions, don't plan on acquiring bottles, wire feed, etc. I'm pretty impressed with what's within reach of my simple set-up. Love your stuff -- tend to watch it all, not just the stick.

Peter

pwilling wrote:I appreciate the visibility for stick welding that you give it, Jody! The classes tend to push it aside unless you jump up and down and insist that's what you want to learn. I have an old Lincoln tombstone that looks almost new -- have a nice collection of rod based on your suggestions, don't plan on acquiring bottles, wire feed, etc. I'm pretty impressed with what's within reach of my simple set-up. Love your stuff -- tend to watch it all, not just the stick.

Peter
Amen Brother :D

Trump/Carson 2016-2024
tazor60397
    Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Hey Jody .... Love the videos... I work in a food production plant and we use rare earth magnets in alot of our proccess sometimes they break and we have to tig weld them back together.... As you can imagine the magnetic field makes the arch do some crazy stuff and makes me use words i wont say on here ... Any ideas how to combat this issue would be greatly helpful
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

If you use stick, change to AC, this will not be effected by the magnet. Im not sure if it will work for AC tig.

Mick