Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
AJV
  • AJV
    Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:44 pm

I noticed someone had mentioned that they had signed up for an email lesion on setting up there syncrowave 250. I was wondering is that still available. I have a syncrowave 250 but don't know how to set it up. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

AJV
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

The syncrowaves are pretty simple - go to the miller site and get the manual: http://www.millerwelds.com/service/owne ... .php?model

After reading that, post up anything you didn't understand - wont take long man :)
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I use SW250DXs at work. I use all the functions (cheap boss won't get the pulse feature, but I've used it elsewhere), I've TIGGED DC and HFAC, Stick welded with it, and even arc-gouged with a carbon-arc torch (the 250 will actually make 310 Amps on a short duty-cycle).

Post up anything you have questions about. Several of us here have first-hand experience.

Steve S
AJV
  • AJV
    Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:44 pm

thanks guys. I have had this machine for 3 yrs now but never had it hooked up. I purchased it from a friend and it was brand new never used. He had purchased 3 at the same time and this one was just setting around never used so I was In a weak moment and bought it but I did not get the manual. I will down load it and give it a look over.

thanks
AJV