Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

This has got to be one of the greatest group of people I have ever met without meeting. :D I look forward to checking my post and chatting with the people I have come to know as my friends. I have a blast cracking jokes, giving advice, and just shooting the breeze. Thank you for such a wonderful environment and great advice. I am honored to be a part of this great group. Thank you all.
It's always best to build your own, especially when it comes to hitches!!!
Matt
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Did you have my computer bugged, Matt?? :D
I was just gonna start a thread like this...
I must admit, this has been the best forum group ever.
No one feels like strangers, everyone gets along, and any difference always gets resolved.
No locked threads!!!
Truly a great experience for me....

Love talking with my kind of guys...
Even if we have our minor differences...

John
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

I have to chime in on this one. I appreciate all the help that I get from everyone. I too am anxious to get to the computer or my phone to see what has happened here. If there are no new posts when I wake up in the morning I am bummed. Checking the forum has become part of my morning ritual. I even have it up in my office and check it when I can.
I to feel like you are my friends. I don't believe you have to meet someone face to face to know their character and whether you like them or not. While we love and appreciate everyone here, including our new members, there are quite a few of us "regulars" that I really enjoy talking to. Lets always keep this forum respectful and helpful!
-Jonathan

AKweldshop wrote:and any difference always gets resolved.
N..

John
Well not all differences, there are some of us here that still believe that a 6013 rod has it's place. :D I was telling my wife that it would be great to meet some of these people because I feel like I have known a bunch of you for years and get a long great.
Matt

mcoe wrote:
AKweldshop wrote:and any difference always gets resolved.
N..

John
Well not all differences, there are some of us here that still believe that a 6013 rod has it's place. :D I was telling my wife that it would be great to meet some of these people because I feel like I have known a bunch of you for years and get a long great.
I will be coming through Charleston next Thursday going down to my wife's parents for the weekend. That is probably as close to you as I will get for quite a while
-Jonathan

AKweldshop wrote:

Even if we have our minor differences...

John

Matt,
You didn't read this part....
You know what I'm referring too.... :geek:

Wish I was closer to a lot of you guys....

Love to meet some of you guys...

~John

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024

We could have a Welding Tips and Tricks Forum user conference somewhere, maybe Jody will open up his shop for that. I would love to see the Masters shop anyway. ;)
-Jonathan

A Welding Tips and Tricks convention!!!

All members invited!!!

Hows it sound???

Trump/Carson 2016-2024

You know I have always waned Jody to offer a class of sorts this would be a great opportunity to offer a class, demonstration, meet and greet, autograph signing :lol: and more. Make it on a Saturday and I am game. How many members here would be interested? I think what would make it a success is if Jody would offer a class or training even if it would cost (which I would expect anyway).
-Jonathan

If I had the money and time, I'd love to fly down to some of you guys places, hang out for a week end, burn some 6013 etc...

Trump/Carson 2016-2024

That was exactly what I was thinking! A get together at Jody's shop and my wife looked at me and rolled her eyes and said your obsessed. I think she gets tired of hearing "hey this is Jody with another weekly video" :lol: Jonathan I am actually 1 hour north of Charleston in Flatwoods/Gassaway area.
Matt

Superiorwelding wrote:You know I have always waned Jody to offer a class of sorts this would be a great opportunity to offer a class, demonstration, meet and greet, autograph signing :lol: and more. Make it on a Saturday and I am game. How many members here would be interested? I think what would make it a success is if Jody would offer a class or training even if it would cost (which I would expect anyway).
-Jonathan
My wife said that he should offer a free Tig finger and t shirt to everyone who signs up! :D
Matt

mcoe wrote:That was exactly what I was thinking! A get together at Jody's shop and my wife looked at me and rolled her eyes and said your obsessed. I think she gets tired of hearing "hey this is Jody with another weekly video" :lol: Jonathan I am actually 1 hour north of Charleston in Flatwoods/Gassaway area.
I know, I already looked you up :D
-Jonathan

mcoe wrote:That was exactly what I was thinking! A get together at Jody's shop and my wife looked at me and rolled her eyes and said your obsessed. I think she gets tired of hearing "hey this is Jody with another weekly video" :lol: Jonathan I am actually 1 hour north of Charleston in Flatwoods/Gassaway area.
WOW!!! Man we all have a sickness, my wife says I am obsessed also. I tell her where would you rather me be, here on the forum or out somewhere doing who knows what? And I could be out doing drugs, although this is just as addicting :lol:
-Jonathan

So apparently only 3 of us thought this was a good idea :?
Matt

Well you are probably right and there may not be much of a turn out. Oh well, it was a good pipe dream.
-Jonathan

Hey the fewer people there, the more time with the master! :D
Matt

True, true.
-Jonathan
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Hell, I'm game, if I can make it fit my schedule...

It's rare to meet in person the folk you become friends with online. I've met two, so far, from FB.

Steve S
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

A standing offer:

Anyone who uses I-12 to bypass New Orleans should contact me. I'll meet you for a lunch or a beer (or both).

Steve S
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Ill be there. Im sure my work needs me to fly to the USA for some reason. :-)

Mick