Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

That was exactly what I was thinking! A get together at Jody's shop and my wife looked at me and rolled her eyes and said your obsessed. I think she gets tired of hearing "hey this is Jody with another weekly video" :lol: Jonathan I am actually 1 hour north of Charleston in Flatwoods/Gassaway area.
It's always best to build your own, especially when it comes to hitches!!!
Matt

Superiorwelding wrote:You know I have always waned Jody to offer a class of sorts this would be a great opportunity to offer a class, demonstration, meet and greet, autograph signing :lol: and more. Make it on a Saturday and I am game. How many members here would be interested? I think what would make it a success is if Jody would offer a class or training even if it would cost (which I would expect anyway).
-Jonathan
My wife said that he should offer a free Tig finger and t shirt to everyone who signs up! :D
Matt
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

mcoe wrote:That was exactly what I was thinking! A get together at Jody's shop and my wife looked at me and rolled her eyes and said your obsessed. I think she gets tired of hearing "hey this is Jody with another weekly video" :lol: Jonathan I am actually 1 hour north of Charleston in Flatwoods/Gassaway area.
I know, I already looked you up :D
-Jonathan

mcoe wrote:That was exactly what I was thinking! A get together at Jody's shop and my wife looked at me and rolled her eyes and said your obsessed. I think she gets tired of hearing "hey this is Jody with another weekly video" :lol: Jonathan I am actually 1 hour north of Charleston in Flatwoods/Gassaway area.
WOW!!! Man we all have a sickness, my wife says I am obsessed also. I tell her where would you rather me be, here on the forum or out somewhere doing who knows what? And I could be out doing drugs, although this is just as addicting :lol:
-Jonathan

So apparently only 3 of us thought this was a good idea :?
Matt

Well you are probably right and there may not be much of a turn out. Oh well, it was a good pipe dream.
-Jonathan

Hey the fewer people there, the more time with the master! :D
Matt

True, true.
-Jonathan
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Hell, I'm game, if I can make it fit my schedule...

It's rare to meet in person the folk you become friends with online. I've met two, so far, from FB.

Steve S
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

A standing offer:

Anyone who uses I-12 to bypass New Orleans should contact me. I'll meet you for a lunch or a beer (or both).

Steve S
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Ill be there. Im sure my work needs me to fly to the USA for some reason. :-)

Mick