Post your ideas, suggestions and support issues here.
    Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 am

Other than 'hovering' the mouse over a thread to see a short bit about it, I would leave things alone. Change for improvement is fine, change for the sake of change is not. Plus, new progs are never right at the begining, and not for a long while after. These 'programmers' see it as "Theres always room for improvement", if theres no bugs to work out, there goes the job.

Leave things alone!

-c-

Look! a hole in the space-time continuum!
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Some may have forgotten, and the newer guys never saw it, but we did go through an upgrade here, about three years ago if I recall.

At that point, Jody's son came on board as the webmaster, and he is a programmer, who slowly tweaks the forum as it needs it.
shady
    Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:08 pm

I'm so new here that I hope you leave it as it is at least long enough for me to learn my way around.

I'm with another forum on a different subject that just changed their software... not only did a lot of data not make the change the whole 'feel' of the site was lost.

You can't make changes and have it remain the same.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

I'll throw my 2 cents in and leave it be. I like what we have and wouldn't want to see it change except for what is needed and those changes should be slow. There is so much info on here is would be terrible to loose the knowledge stored here. I often search here for info I have put here as well as from others.

With that said, I for one appreciate the suggestion for sure. We will see what happens I guess.
-Jonathan
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

I don't see anything that needs changed.
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
    Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:38 pm

The newer forums are nice because they allow much better monetization , information gathering for marketing and better integration of Ad's within whatever page you are viewing. I prefer forums like that. Thumpertalk is a good example .
:roll:
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Monetizeation for information defeats the purpose of this forum.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
    Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:38 pm

haha my post was said jokingly .
Hollywood1
    Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 am

I agree with superior welding.