Discussion about tradeschools, techschools, universities and other programs.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi there,

For anyone out there in QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA..... This is off a facebook page offering a free course. I believe its on the up and up. Australia only. I do not know any details.

Any Queensland people be interested in doing the cert 4 in engineering? This is your 6g ticket. There is government funding at the moment so it is FREE to you! Take advantage of it guys its not here forever. I will post details by 12pm if there is enough interest!
Breno.

The awesome boileys page

Advantage business college 49419100
http://www.abc-online.com.au
They are in Moranbah but this course is done over Queensland so just give them a call and they will give you the information they know. They will be very busy today so if you dont get through just leave a message and they will get back to you.

Worth a shot if its a goer.

Mick
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

As many workers as y'all have been importing for the LNG projects, I'm surprised it took this long for the Gov. to take steps to train citizens. (I take that back... Democracy can move slow at times, as shown by the complete stagnation in our U.S. Congress.) At any rate, it sounds like a great idea, and I hope they get a huge response.

Steve S

P.S. My mom and I have been referring to our Congress as "The Sheltered Workshop" in e-mails.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

The govt does things like thos from time to time, but they are not very well advertised. I just wish they would do it in Victoria where i live.

Mick
Kaino
    Thu May 01, 2014 4:26 am

I wish I found the forum back when this was posted, and now that the "skills for all" funding is gone there ain't no chance of scoring this again :/

Living in the most taxed state in the most taxed country doesn't help either.
MUM + DAD + BEER - CONDOM = ME