Discussion about tradeschools, techschools, universities and other programs.

I dropped by Tulsa Welding School and talked with a few recent graduates.... so that was pretty cool.
Tulsa has made some changes and seems to be a pretty solid program. not cheap, but solid.

Jody
    Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:34 am

That's good to hear.
I started there earlier this year, but in my home state of Oklahoma.
Currently midway through phase 4.
We don't actually do every item on the displays. Instructor said something about it not being important. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Jody, did you meet jack dulls?

Yep. Jack gave me the tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He came here to tulsa for a few days. Real nice guy.

Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

Hey Jody! THANK YOU for starting "Welding Tips and Tricks" and for starting the forum. You are so different than a lot of the characters who post on You Tube in that you have 'walked the walk and talked the talk'. You have been there and done that. All of that real life experience makes a huge difference when listening to you explain something. If you are talking about something, it is because you have DONE IT; more than once, and more than just passing a test in school. Thanks again!

Boomer63 wrote:Hey Jody! THANK YOU for starting "Welding Tips and Tricks" and for starting the forum. You are so different than a lot of the characters who post on You Tube in that you have 'walked the walk and talked the talk'. You have been there and done that. All of that real life experience makes a huge difference when listening to you explain something. If you are talking about something, it is because you have DONE IT; more than once, and more than just passing a test in school. Thanks again!
Hey man! Thanks for the kind words.

Jody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk