Discussion about tradeschools, techschools, universities and other programs.
diesletech0593
    Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Hey all wondering if any of you guys have experience or knowledge with the lincoln college of tech welding program specifically the one offered in denver co. I am thinking about enrolling but wondering if this is the best school for the money?
approx $19,000. With basically 1 month devoted to each welding process. thanks in advance Richard
    Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 am

Have you searched for any other AWS certified courses? Do the instructors at Lincoln SoT have CWE certs? Aside from booth time, what else will you walk away with when the course is complete?

Just speaking from my own experience, but I had to search high and low in my area for the right course with the right instructor. I found one at the local CC that was a non-credit course, but was AWS approved with a CWE that still holds a CWI cert. 35 week night course for $1500. (Yes, One thousand Five hundred dollars.)

There isn't a "job finder" part to this course because all the local companies come to the class to recruit before the course is over. Our instructor has that good of a reputation.
Chris
NASA is not the enemy of the American taxpayer.
AWS D1.1, D17.1
    Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 am

Also,
Welcome to the forum.
There is an "Intro" thread for you to introduce yourself.
Chris
NASA is not the enemy of the American taxpayer.
AWS D1.1, D17.1