Books, articles, websites and other sources of information.
    Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:43 pm

I edited t

I
Last edited by Radishfever on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Learning is the best part of life and the most painful
    Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Thanks for the link; I'll have to check out his channel. I took a quick look and it appears that his wood vids are very detailed and very long (or at least in several parts). Looks like he has some interesting wood projects.
yachtweld3mm
    Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:35 am

Radishfever wrote:Here is an exceptional series of videos for anybody just starting to weld.

Allan Little is woodworker and mathematician from Texas. Have been following his YouTube channel for years and can not recommend him enough.

https://youtu.be/JmwzAhvzrIE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the link,
Little has a good point re the wood/metal combo in furniture design, and making.BUT !
I highly recommend this dude called Jody Collier, he doesn't go on and on for 3 hours about his neighborhood construction, or the importance of nurturing a philosophy of peace and perpendicular internment and he talks fast so it doesn't take $50 of internet credit a day to pick up the lessons of welding. I think its called Welding Trips and sticks dot com.
I bet now I'm gunna blow $ 100 a day watching Mr. Little now you've sent the link. THANKS. I think!
yachtweld3mm
    Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:35 am

Radishfever wrote:Here is an exceptional series of videos for anybody just starting to weld.

Allan Little is woodworker and mathematician from Texas. Have been following his YouTube channel for years and can not recommend him enough.

https://youtu.be/JmwzAhvzrIE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the link,
Little has a good point re the wood/metal combo in furniture design, and making.BUT !
I highly recommend this dude called Jody Collier, he doesn't go on and on for 3 hours about his neighborhood construction, or the importance of nurturing a philosophy of peace and perpendicular internment and he talks fast so it doesn't take $50 of internet credit a day to pick up the lessons of welding. I think its called Welding Trips and sticks dot com.
I bet now I'm gunna blow $ 100 a day watching Mr. Little now you've sent the link. THANKS. I think!

[quote="yachtweld3mm"][quote][quote="Radishfever"]Here is an exceptional series of videos for anybody just starting to weld.

Allan
Last edited by Radishfever on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Figures. I
Last edited by Radishfever on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

To help everyone. What I mean by beginner for the record.