Books, articles, websites and other sources of information.
    Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:11 pm

This program is still available for download. I have a video I did years ago showing some of the capabilities. Not sure if it will run on todays machines but figured it may be of use to someone.

http://www.weldingdata.com/weldcad/weldcad.html

Have a good one.

Gerald
Gerald Austin
If I didn't say it in the post- Have a great day !
Greeneville Tn
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Is this a good safe source? My virus protection went nuts when I tried to look at this url.
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'

It should be. Its one of my websites hosted on 1and1.com. Let me know what y=the message one.

Its an old site made with Frontpage . The Webhost discontinued services for Microsoft Frontpage and I just left it there as is.
Gerald Austin
Greeneville Tn

I looked at the sourcecode and it may be the fact that the video is Flash or the hit counter at the bottom that no longer functions because frontpage doesnt work any more.

You can also do a search for the program "Weldcad" and probably find it on Lincolns site. I just made the video to show what it does before someone had to download it. I doubt it will work on a newer machine.
Gerald Austin
Greeneville Tn

It downloaded and installed fine from lincolns website . Here is the original article from Lincoln. They Don't support it any more but it looks like all of their info is still there.
http://www.lincolnelectric.com.au/artic ... article408
Gerald Austin
Greeneville Tn