General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

@noddybrian if you search hard and long enough, you will find zombies being killed with anything. My personal favourite is a push lawn mower picked up and thrust into the hoard.

As for movies : I used to love low budget movies, we used to hire 10 videos for 10 dollars and it would be random awful stuff. But great.
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

The dropped grand piano from I think " zombieland" was quite amusing but the noise would attract many more - hence Darryl uses a crossbow - they also got a moderated AR15 - just not sure where they keep finding .223 ? I know someone that really wanted to buy the genuine walking dead sword ! but enough of the zombie issue - there are many more random off topic things to worry about - like what ever happened to " Graboids " ? !! oh yea & no squirrel lately ? !!

Tremors IS my favorite movie. You know that they made 3more movies? What's the squirrel from, was that my random thoughts From ages ago?
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

You guys smokin some shit or what :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

exnailpounder wrote:You guys smokin some shit or what :lol:
Must be a Aussie thing. :lol:
-Jonathan

And an English thing. The only thing I be smoking is 309 fluxcore

I don't know what method is best to kill a zombie, can't say I have ever met one let alone killed one. :lol: :lol:
-Jonathan
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Jonathan
if you ever did you would charm him to death...
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
motox

Jonathan
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I've met a lot of zombies. I work in the trades, and I encounter management regularly.

Steve S

I wouldn't mind chopping the heads off a few in the HR department. They'd probably grow back though.
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

noddybrian wrote:The dropped grand piano from I think " zombieland" was quite amusing but the noise would attract many more - hence Darryl uses a crossbow - they also got a moderated AR15 - just not sure where they keep finding .223 ? I know someone that really wanted to buy the genuine walking dead sword ! but enough of the zombie issue - there are many more random off topic things to worry about - like what ever happened to " Graboids " ? !! oh yea & no squirrel lately ? !!
image.jpg
image.jpg (66.71 KiB) Viewed 749 times
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
noddybrian

Nice squirrel ! not sure if that was the one Welding mike was thinking of ! yes i got all the tremors films - quite funny - I like Burt - he's the original prepper ! there is a spin off TV series of it as well.

Haven't seen that one. I have a memory bank of quotes from the first movie though.
noddybrian

I'm terrible for film quotes - the most random things trigger a quote most people don't get ! it's great when I find someone that gets it - think age plays a part ! a while back people were discussing hydration in hot weather & gatorade was mentioned - now that could have run & run if more members had watched Idiocracy - I think Steve was the only one that got it.

I was huge on Simpsons quotes back in the day. Lots of people don't appreciate the intricate writing of the old Simpsons.

motox wrote:Jonathan
craig
Thanks!!.......I think??? 8-)
-Jonathan
motox

meant only as a compliment
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
    Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gsCuQthy60
weldin mike 27 wrote:@noddybrian if you search hard and long enough, you will find zombies being killed with anything. My personal favourite is a push lawn mower picked up and thrust into the hoard. As for movies : I used to love low budget movies, we used to hire 10 videos for 10 dollars and it would be random awful stuff. But great.

Speaking of movies, what's the worst one you've seen lately? Mine was let's be cops. Some funny points, but we turned it off about 2/3 in. And I never turn a movie off.
noddybrian

I got a mate that tries to make me watch random zombie films ! I managed to resist this one so far - but if you want low budget stuff just check if Eric Roberts is in it ! that usually means it's one to avoid.

exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Eric Roberts may be a lemon but I would rub bellies with his sister :twisted:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.

Kind of riding her wake of fame isn't he.