General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

exnailpounder, cast a third "K" and add it to the picture, and you're sure to make new friends in the Chicago area...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve S
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:exnailpounder, cast a third "K" and add it to the picture, and you're sure to make new friends in the Chicago area...

Steve S
That concealed carry may come in handy if he does that :lol:

The south must be rubbing into you or something.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick

Farmwelding wrote:
Otto Nobedder wrote:exnailpounder, cast a third "K" and add it to the picture, and you're sure to make new friends in the Chicago area...

Steve S

I'm no racist, nor a "south's gonna rise again" type, but I've sure got a case of the red-ass from these revisionist historians working to get Confederate monuments removed from New Orleans. You don't have to celebrate it. You can throw eggs at it for all I care, but it's a real part of our history, and it's part of the City's history, so leave it be and find some business of your own to mind, damn it! The liberals behind this don't get the comparison with the Taliban and Isis destroying Buddhist monuments and shrines.

Steve S
kiwi2wheels
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 am

Otto Nobedder wrote:
Farmwelding wrote:

Steve S

I'm no racist, nor a "south's gonna rise again" type, but I've sure got a case of the red-ass from these revisionist historians working to get Confederate monuments removed from New Orleans. You don't have to celebrate it. You can throw eggs at it for all I care, but it's a real part of our history, and it's part of the City's history, so leave it be and find some business of your own to mind, damn it! The liberals behind this don't get the comparison with the Taliban and Isis destroying Buddhist monuments and shrines.

Steve S
+ 1. Great analogy !
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Steve S
Our meetings are in Gary Indiana...of all places
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.

exnailpounder wrote:

Steve S
Oh, that's perfect!

Steve S
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Otto Nobedder wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:

Steve S
Oh, that's perfect!

Steve S
Just kidding. I have been asked a few times over the years though. Not my style.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.

exnailpounder wrote:Our meetings are in Gary Indiana...of all places
So what am I missing here? Not familiar with any reputation Gary Ind has,
exnailpounder wrote: I have been asked a few times over the years though. Not my style.
Oh, are you talking about switching teams? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Richard
Website