General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
sess77
    Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Hello,
I am in need of some help. I recently ordered a new amperage switch for my mig welder. Apparently I failed to label one wire. I am wondering if anyone has one of these machines who could take a couple good pictures showing the color coding of the wires and show the correct terminal position they are attached to on the switch. Or at least a detailed description of wire color(s) to numbered switch terminal. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thank you!

sess77 wrote:Hello,
I am in need of some help. I recently ordered a new amperage switch for my mig welder. Apparently I failed to label one wire. I am wondering if anyone has one of these machines who could take a couple good pictures showing the color coding of the wires and show the correct terminal position they are attached to on the switch. Or at least a detailed description of wire color(s) to numbered switch terminal. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thank you!
Have you checked ESAB's website for wiring info, HERE I found wiring diagrams for your MIG unit. Did you buy this locally, if so can you get help there?

Second thought, if you post this in the MIG And Fluxcore forum you're more likely to find someone with a similar welder
Richard
Website