General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:08 am

That's a good example of how to take your trade craft to a whole other level! :lol:
"Why is there never time to do anything right the first time but always time to do it again?"
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Damn you, Jeff! :lol:
That's six minutes I can probably forgive.
I was shaking my head for at least the first minute, wondering why, but it got better. And better, yet. That was a good laugh.

Steve S
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Hey...I forewarned everyone :lol: I almost quit watching it too but it did get better as it went on.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.

At this point I count 10 people who have watched this, which equals 1 hour of something, plus the time spent posting in this thread, I would hold Jeff responsible but not sure that's possible :lol: :lol:
Richard
Website
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

It wasn't a waste of my time I watched it isn't the middle if a useless class period so it enriched me. Don't judge me. I can still pay attention and still do but welding videos are there and so is the forum. Again though-I promise I still pay attention and keep everything up and do well in school.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
exnailpounder

LtBadd wrote:At this point I count 10 people who have watched this, which equals 1 hour of something, plus the time spent posting in this thread, I would hold Jeff responsible but not sure that's possible :lol: :lol:
Trust me ,,it's not :lol:
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Pretty shire like most of us Jeff gives the tail light guarantees. If he can still se your tail lights then it's Guaranteed. Unless he blinked. Then it's shorter. :lol:
I have more questions than answers

Josh
exnailpounder

Poland308 wrote:Pretty shire like most of us Jeff gives the tail light guarantees. If he can still se your tail lights then it's Guaranteed. Unless he blinked. Then it's shorter. :lol:
:lol:
    Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:08 am

The more that I think about it, I think that video was completely wrong. Those WERE NOT WELDS! That was brazing if I've ever seen it! 8-)
"Why is there never time to do anything right the first time but always time to do it again?"
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

WoodpeckerWelder wrote:The more that I think about it, I think that video was completely wrong. Those WERE NOT WELDS! That was brazing if I've ever seen it! 8-)
Darn it you're right :lol: We've been lied to for days now. I wonder what kind of alloy it was. Cheddar, sharp cheddar, or extra sharp ;) although I'd be wary about anything other than plain cheddar-you start getting into the aged cheeses it may cause problems with the composite and oxidation and cause all sorts of porosity and a weak braze.

Wow. Crap like this really shows us that we are very attached to what we do. Almost to much? :roll:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick