General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I've been chatting up Oleg on Instagram, and in about four week's time Everlast will be releasing a new 200A multi-process unit that will do stick, MIG, and TIG, including HFAC.

I've not seen the duty cycles yet, but it's a 180A stick unit, and a 200 MIG/TIG unit in one machine with about the same footprint as the 250EXT.

Price point is expected to be around $2500.

I'm excited to see this, since HFAC has been missing in the MP market.

Pictures of the production prototype suggest it will have advanced waveforms, as well, but I can't confirm that, yet.

Steve S
ryanjames170
    Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:I've been chatting up Oleg on Instagram, and in about four week's time Everlast will be releasing a new 200A multi-process unit that will do stick, MIG, and TIG, including HFAC.

I've not seen the duty cycles yet, but it's a 180A stick unit, and a 200 MIG/TIG unit in one machine with about the same footprint as the 250EXT.

Price point is expected to be around $2500.

I'm excited to see this, since HFAC has been missing in the MP market.

Pictures of the production prototype suggest it will have advanced waveforms, as well, but I can't confirm that, yet.

Steve S
That the HFAC has been big selling point to for a lot of people..
Welder/Fitter
RM Fab & Products

Lincoln Invertec V300 pro
Miller 54D Wire Feeder
Miller 2E DC Welder Generator
Everlast Power IMIG 200
Everlast Power ARC 200ST
Klutch Plasma 275i Plasma Cutter
Hobard/Smith Oxy Torch using propane.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

I mean it is a step in the right direction for having AC on a multi process homeowner unit but for 2500 bucks I'd go buy a powermig 210mp and a squarewave 200 and have the same price tag and local parts. But it is a forward step.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick