General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
electrode
    Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

AKmud wrote:Me and mini me with my new mistress.
Nice mistress. KTM 1190 Adventure. That must be a lot of fun in Alaska. :D
AKmud
    Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 am

electrode wrote: Nice mistress. KTM 1190 Adventure. That must be a lot of fun in Alaska. :D
Yeppers! I put over 5K miles on it last summer after picking it up the end of June. So far I've avoided any interaction with the law, but it's bound to happen at some point. The bike is a monster. :twisted:
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

AKmud wrote:
electrode wrote: Nice mistress. KTM 1190 Adventure. That must be a lot of fun in Alaska. :D
Yeppers! I put over 5K miles on it last summer after picking it up the end of June. So far I've avoided any interaction with the law, but it's bound to happen at some point. The bike is a monster. :twisted:
That would be a good bank robbing bike! No one could catch you on that. I see your from Wasilla...say howdy to Sarah P for me :P
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
electrode
    Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

exnailpounder wrote:
AKmud wrote:
That would be a good bank robbing bike! No one could catch you on that. I see your from Wasilla...say howdy to Sarah P for me :P
She might be out on a "snow machine" right now. :lol:

Don't judge me bro... :lol:
My secret, she doesn't have much to say
My secret, she doesn't have much to say
20160628_184610.jpg (52.73 KiB) Viewed 826 times
Richard
Website
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Richard, I did NOT know you designed the Cellophane Midi Skirt! You don't look that old!

Steve S
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Otto Nobedder wrote:Richard, I did NOT know you designed the Cellophane Midi Skirt! You don't look that old!

Steve S
And you're pretty "chummy" with that female ..(whatever that is) too...Look everybody..he's got wood :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
bruce991
    Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Rocket stove fun
Attachments
Rocket stove for camp
Rocket stove for camp
Me holding rocket stove.JPG (60.96 KiB) Viewed 787 times