General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Poland308 wrote:I bought both my 125's, argon and 75/25 for about 150$ each. My refills are about 40$ with tax.
I have the same thing. I own a 125 for argon, another for 75/25 and I lease a 300 for argon. My 125 fills are about the same as you pay. I can fill my 300 for $65+ tax....big bottles are a way better deal, especially when my LWS is 30 miles away.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
DevilDog
    Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Outstanding info from all. I love the pricing comparisons and lease vs purchase discussion.

It seems the overarching theme is that the area, LWS and level of gas usage dictate the selection. I will just have to make some time in the schedule to head to the LWS and discuss my options and start the relationship building process.

Thanks again to all.

DevilDog
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

DevilDog, I know that username from another forum, but can't recall which. Perhaps on a FB forum? Or from long ago at Industrial Projects Report?

I suppose, also, others may well have used that as a username all across the internet.

Just curious.

Steve S
DevilDog
    Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Most of my activity has been on ArcheryTalk and a couple of ford truck and diesel forums. I haven't been on them regularly in a while.