It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:39 am Advanced search

Lincoln square wave tig 200

General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.

Lincoln square wave tig 200

Postby Zak » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:51 pm

I am interested in converting my Lincoln square wave tig 200 machine (torch) from an 17 air cooled torch, to operate with a water cooled torch. The machine has a (I believe) a 1/2" gas through dinse connector where the argon comes through a center hole to the torch. I may be wrong but have done a bit of research and CK Worldwide has a CK Worldwide SLWHAT-35 Water Cooled Safe Loc, however did not want to order to find I have ordered the wrong item. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated thank you.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Re: Lincoln square wave tig 200

Postby clavius » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:30 am

First, welcome to the forum.

I'm not familiar enough with the various connectors to offer a useful answer (sorry, sort of a noob myself...), and I agree that with all of the various options and descriptions it IS pretty confusing. I'd think the folks at CK Worldwide could answer your question in a minute and are probably the best "straight from the horses mouth" source. We are so connected via the web these days and have access to so much information I sometimes forget that the quickest way to get some info is to just pick up the phone and ask. I catch myself doing this way too often, spending lots of time researching stuff when a five minute phone call would have been easier and faster.

Good luck!
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Lincoln square wave tig 200

Postby LtBadd » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:39 am

Hey zak
clavius is right, call CK and they'll give you a part number you can then order from any LWS or online welding supplier of your choice

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing...sounds boring to me
User avatar
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 pm
Location: Clearwater FL

Return to Welding Forum General Shop Talk