It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:23 pm Advanced search

Heat Paste

General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.

Re: Heat Paste

Postby electrode » Sat May 27, 2017 10:22 am

exnailpounder wrote:These guys are amateur jackers....you gotta go waaaaayyyyy left of center to de-rail ....but you already knew that didn't you electrode? :lol:


I learned everything about thread jacking from you. :? :D 8-) :lol: You are the master. ;) And your apprentice Farm Boy is learning fast!
electrode
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Heat Paste

Postby exnailpounder » Sat May 27, 2017 4:51 pm

electrode wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:These guys are amateur jackers....you gotta go waaaaayyyyy left of center to de-rail ....but you already knew that didn't you electrode? :lol:


I learned everything about thread jacking from you. :? :D 8-) :lol: You are the master. ;) And your apprentice Farm Boy is learning fast!

You're so full of shit :lol: :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am
Location: near Chicago

Re: Heat Paste

Postby electrode » Sun May 28, 2017 9:49 am

exnailpounder wrote:
electrode wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:These guys are amateur jackers....you gotta go waaaaayyyyy left of center to de-rail ....but you already knew that didn't you electrode? :lol:


I learned everything about thread jacking from you. :? :D 8-) :lol: You are the master. ;) And your apprentice Farm Boy is learning fast!

You're so full of shit :lol: :lol:


I was...until a few minutes ago. :) :lol:
electrode
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Heat Paste

Postby exnailpounder » Sun May 28, 2017 10:43 am

Thanks for the 411 there buddy :lol: Here goes a thread in an entirely new territory :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am
Location: near Chicago

Re: Heat Paste

Postby LtBadd » Sun May 28, 2017 11:44 am

exnailpounder wrote:Thanks for the 411 there buddy :lol: Here goes a thread in an entirely new territory :lol:

it's like it's come full circle, from heat paste to s--t waste, is there an application here?
Richard

Insert witty, sarcastic, or philosophical remark here.
User avatar
LtBadd
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 1516
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 pm
Location: Clearwater FL

Re: Heat Paste

Postby electrode » Sun May 28, 2017 12:37 pm

LtBadd wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:Thanks for the 411 there buddy :lol: Here goes a thread in an entirely new territory :lol:

it's like it's come full circle, from heat paste to s--t waste, is there an application here?


I guess the packing gland must be near the action of the other two items you just listed. :D

Spelling Bee:

Packing Gland

Can you use that in a sentence?

The young newly married man put the heat paste on his packing gland and stuck it near the bung hole. :lol:
electrode
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Heat Paste

Postby exnailpounder » Sun May 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Even I am gonna stay away from this one :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am
Location: near Chicago

Re: Heat Paste

Postby LtBadd » Sun May 28, 2017 4:41 pm

I guess with that one, electrode just became a heavy hitter :lol:

Look, he turned red...congrats on 400 posts, hope most of them were helpful... :lol:
Richard

Insert witty, sarcastic, or philosophical remark here.
User avatar
LtBadd
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 1516
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 pm
Location: Clearwater FL

Re: Heat Paste

Postby electrode » Sun May 28, 2017 4:46 pm

exnailpounder wrote:Even I am gonna stay away from this one :lol:


Uh oh, that must mean I did good? :lol:
Last edited by electrode on Sun May 28, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
electrode
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Heat Paste

Postby electrode » Sun May 28, 2017 4:48 pm

LtBadd wrote:I guess with that one, electrode just became a heavy hitter :lol:

Look, he turned red...congrats on 400 posts, hope most of them were helpful... :lol:


Thank you...thank you very much. :D I am pretty sure at least 99% of them were helpful. The other 1% must have had exnailpounder involved in one way or another. :lol:
electrode
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Welding Forum General Shop Talk