It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:49 am Advanced search

I apologize...

General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.

Re: I apologize...

Postby LtBadd » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Farmwelding wrote:
Otto Nobedder wrote: I get to kiss a pretty girl in it, too.

Steve

How's the wife feel about that???

Not to worry it just acting honey... :o

Steve let us know how much rehearsal that scene takes :lol: :lol:
Richard

Insert witty, sarcastic, or philosophical remark here.
LtBadd
Weldmonger

Postby Coldman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:34 am

Ha! I knew you'd get the panties eventually. :lol:
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Coldman
Weldmonger

Postby Otto Nobedder » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:56 pm

I'm sure my wife will be okay with it. The young lady's married, too.

We (she and I) still have to work out how to handle the kiss, as the director's not pressuring. We can chose to be blatant and obvious, a real kiss (which will fit the bawdy theme of the play better), or we can cup hands over our faces and fake it. We'll discuss that later, since this week we're just working on blocking (Who's where, when, and where we're moving to), and will get into character development next week.

Steve
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby Farmwelding » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:19 am

Otto Nobedder wrote:I'm sure my wife will be okay with it. The young lady's married, too.

We (she and I) still have to work out how to handle the kiss, as the director's not pressuring. We can chose to be blatant and obvious, a real kiss (which will fit the bawdy theme of the play better), or we can cup hands over our faces and fake it. We'll discuss that later, since this week we're just working on blocking (Who's where, when, and where we're moving to), and will get into character development next week.

Steve

Hope her husband understands as well...

Now you got me thinking, my possible last theatrical performance will be in November and stuff should start in a little over a month and now I remember all the "fun" some stuff can be like blocking. Last year was easy. I played an iron worker and a mason by myself onstage. That was easy. Memorize the lines, go out and be yourself.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby Otto Nobedder » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:39 am

Farmwelding wrote:
Otto Nobedder wrote:I'm sure my wife will be okay with it. The young lady's married, too.

Steve

Hope her husband understands as well...

Now you got me thinking, my possible last theatrical performance will be in November and stuff should start in a little over a month and now I remember all the "fun" some stuff can be like blocking. Last year was easy. I played an iron worker and a mason by myself onstage. That was easy. Memorize the lines, go out and be yourself.

I have to interact with others (generally two at a time), and generally be slightly slap-stick. This thing is full of sexual references and double entendre's, and to keep the action moving I will be acting with my face and body a lot. I might even have to get contact lenses, so my eyes are not covered.

Steve
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby Otto Nobedder » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:50 am

Turned from Rudolph Valentino to Jerry Lewis, when I lost my balance and we fell...
The kiss.jpg
The kiss.jpg (61.33 KiB) Viewed 186 times
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby Coldman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:21 am

Ah yes, I can see it now:

....but honey, I was only acting when I accidentally "fell" into it!

:lol:
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Coldman
Weldmonger

Postby LtBadd » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:37 pm

She won't forget that one! :lol:
Richard

Insert witty, sarcastic, or philosophical remark here.
LtBadd
Weldmonger

Postby motox » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:56 pm

steve
clam vertigo......
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil