General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

You're not understanding because you're thinking of the man and not the disease of depression. It's just like many physical diseases or infections, if you get a diagnosis and the right treatment you might recover. If you don't get the timely diagnosis and the right treatment you may not make it. In this type of circumstance of diminished responsibility the man cannot be blamed for the outcome. Even the church recognises this and gives a full service to the unfortunate victim of disease same as if it was cancer.
It's completely different to say someone not wishing to surrender to police or other wilful act.
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
    Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:14 am

The Man,the work,the scenery, will be missed. :cry:
Everlast 250EX
Miller 250 syncrowave
Sharp LMV Vertical Mill
Takisawa TSL-800-D Lathe
Coupla Bandsaws,Grinders,surface grinder,tool/cutter grinder
and more stuff than I deserve(Thanks Significant Other)
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Coldman wrote:You're not understanding because you're thinking of the man and not the disease of depression. It's just like many physical diseases or infections, if you get a diagnosis and the right treatment you might recover. If you don't get the timely diagnosis and the right treatment you may not make it. In this type of circumstance of diminished responsibility the man cannot be blamed for the outcome. Even the church recognises this and gives a full service to the unfortunate victim of disease same as if it was cancer.
It's completely different to say someone not wishing to surrender to police or other wilful act.
I don't know. If we aren't responsible for anything, why are we here at all. I never met John face to face, but the interaction I had with him gave me firm knowledge that this was a totally functional person. I too mourn his loss. I believe if he had lived within driving distance, he'd have been another of my extra sons. None that I've been involved with have had a self destructive tendency, but I believe all young men can benefit from an older man who cares. There are plenty of people who don't have a "father" figure in their life. In my case all of my sons, genetic, or add on I am deeply proud of.

I'm not saying anything negative about girls, I just haven't had direct father like contact with any. One of my extra sons has an older sister, I take no blame, or pride in her choices. I wish it were different.