It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:36 am Advanced search

My shop

General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.

My shop

Postby Otto Nobedder » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 pm

...is still hiring. Since a lot of folk don't scroll past the topics, I thought I'd mention here I bumped the job listing back to the top in the employment section. If you know anyone near Slidell... We'll take anyone from green kids to retirees if they can do the job.

Steve
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Re: My shop

Postby LtBadd » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:53 pm

can I weld from home... :lol:

seriously Steve hope you find a good candidate
Richard

Insert witty, sarcastic, or philosophical remark here.
LtBadd
Weldmonger

Postby Farmwelding » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 pm

LtBadd wrote:can I weld from home... :lol:

seriously Steve hope you find a good candidate

If I could do it from here I would be down. Other than I'm too young currently and don't have much stainless or tig experience to do well
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby Otto Nobedder » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 pm

I can't resist posting here. We've gotten one excellent hire directly from this group, and he brought another excellent hire from the school he took additional training in. I've had a couple other good candidates from here, as well, but it wasn't a fit for them.

Steve
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby Artie F. Emm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:23 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:I can't resist posting here. We've gotten one excellent hire directly from this group, and he brought another excellent hire from the school he took additional training in. I've had a couple other good candidates from here, as well, but it wasn't a fit for them.

Steve

Glad you've had success. Over on WW a woman from South Louisiana posted to say her husband needed a job so i sent her your post. Slidell may have been too much of a commute for him, though, and i never heard back from them.
Dave
aka "RTFM"
Artie F. Emm
Weldmonger

Postby Poland308 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:34 pm

Sometimes people say they want work. But it's just like the guy at the stop light with the ( will work for food sign.)
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Poland308
Weldmonger

Return to Welding Forum General Shop Talk