General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi. I hear that Miller had something to do with Airco Welders. Check the Miller website forum or just google Airco Welders.
Good Luck
Miick
denniscarithers
    Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 pm

well i have the wiring diagram and have looked at it for weeks now and looked inside the machine and everything is hooked up right, but is a circuit breaker and circuit board missing and the #2 wire isnt hooked up anywhere because there is no #2 circuit breaker, ill see if i can upload the wiring diagram
denniscarithers
    Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 pm

ok i couldnt upload the diagram but you can find it at the miller website, just go to service, owners manual, and look for the roughneck 1E model and the wiring diagram will be in the manual
ogorir
    Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm

right, there's no full schematic on the manual, but the only circuit board I see in the parts list is a bridge rectifier, but I don't know what it's for. from what you're saying, you're missing the 10A circuit breaker on the rear panel and the card that's attached to it? I could fix it if I could put my hands on it, but i'd say your best bet is the nearest LWS that sells used machines.