General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
lexxman
    Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi all. My shop is getting certified for aluminum. And the boss finally is going to buy a new machine. Which one to get, dynasty 400 or a syncrowave 350. Now we have a squarewave 250( and its 15-20yrs old). I'm thinking the dynasty 400, the cwb inspector recommended the dynasty.
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

If your boss can afford the dynasty400 you won't regret it. They are just the best with every feature you could hope for.
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'

Dynasty for sure
Richard
Website
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

If theres a better TIG machine than a Dynasty, I'll kiss your butt on Pennsylvania Ave and give you an hour to draw a crowd. Mine has been running since 2005 without so much as a hiccup.
lexxman

cj737 wrote:If theres a better TIG machine than a Dynasty, I'll kiss your butt on Pennsylvania Ave and give you an hour to draw a crowd. Mine has been running since 2005 without so much as a hiccup.
LOL. That's great, I'm looking forward to getting the new machine.We should get it next week. I love new toys, Christmas is coming early.

lexxman wrote:
cj737 wrote:If theres a better TIG machine than a Dynasty, I'll kiss your butt on Pennsylvania Ave and give you an hour to draw a crowd. Mine has been running since 2005 without so much as a hiccup.
LOL. That's great, I'm looking forward to getting the new machine.We should get it next week. I love new toys, Christmas is coming early.
Well what machine did they purchase?!!
Richard
Website
lexxman

So, we are getting the dynasty 400. It we be delivered on Monday. Christmas is coming early!
the machine I use now is 14 years old. And very basic, I can't wait to start playing around with it.
lexxman

So I got it this morning and now playing with settings.
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

lexxman wrote:So I got it this morning and now playing with settings.
Let me help you out: Set it on a truck and ship it to me. I'll get it all setup for you ;)