General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Here's mine:
Just finished a home built larger arm for a LED work light from Lowes, can be positioned in any hole on the table. The Cert-Flat table has an extra 1/4" top for a total of 9/16" thickness. In the center of the table is a Lincoln Miniflex fume extractor, and notice the 5/16" aluminum ramp (on the floor) so there's no tripping over the 220 volt cord.
Attachments
Let's see YOUR table!
Let's see YOUR table!
weld (6 of 1).jpg (260.94 KiB) Viewed 669 times
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

48"x72"x0.750" blanchard ground sitting on 3"x3"x0.25" frame with leveling casters. Holes are 5/8" on 2" centers.
Attachments
IMG_2286.jpg
IMG_2286.jpg (66.79 KiB) Viewed 656 times
Bradk
    Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:09 am

Tungstendipper,
Very well thought out table. I like the little storage shelf on the right underside for rat holing scrap, sweet! Looks very comfortable as well.

Brad K

Bradk wrote:Tungstendipper,
Very well thought out table. I like the little storage shelf on the right underside for rat holing scrap, sweet! Looks very comfortable as well.

Brad K
Thanks! It holds up to 4ft. scraps 90 degrees from the short pieces shown up front. The scrap idea evolved from a gluing table I built 35 years ago. Built out of wood, it had a 3/4" dip in the middle of the table, and would catch on fire when I would plasma cut on it. I used it for over 35 years! This welding table is a dream!
See pic

CJ, Your table is beautiful!!!! Looks as accurate as a granite block inspection table!
Attachments
weld (7 of 1).jpg
weld (7 of 1).jpg (77.26 KiB) Viewed 612 times
Everlast 210 EXT

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Bradk

Should call that thing "The Beast".
Bradk
Bradk

Tungstendipper,
I did not notice your lathe and grinder in the background behind your Everlast welder? Looks like Metal Central. A small industrial corner of your garage. Nice organization of metal specific tools.
Bradk

Bradk wrote:Tungstendipper,
I did not notice your lathe and grinder in the background behind your Everlast welder? Looks like Metal Central. A small industrial corner of your garage. Nice organization of metal specific tools.
Bradk
Thanks! It's no big deal, many have much more. I'm truly grateful just to have a warm shop to work in. It's mainly a wood shop and my Dad was a machinist and I inherited the lathe and a lot of tooling.
Everlast 210 EXT

CJ737