General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

We had finals at our high school and I only had "one final" which was a "reflection" and cleaning the shop. I used the other 6 hours to make parts for my roses. Got parts for 35 cut out and extras of some parts. Have 18 ready to be bent and have to get some more 1/4" rod. I must say, having a CNC plasma cutter is the biggest blessing. While it ran the part I took the grinder and flapper wheel and cleaned the part I cut prior and kept moving along. After I got a couple measurements I got it down to very minimal waste and am satisfied with the results and accuracy in my math calculating how many I would get out of a sheet of metal
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (65.53 KiB) Viewed 332 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (50.93 KiB) Viewed 332 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (63.51 KiB) Viewed 332 times
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Who are they for? I bet your mom would love one.
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

tungstendipper wrote:Who are they for? I bet your mom would love one.
I definitely gave her one for Christmas. These ones are going to be for sale to make a little cash on.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick