General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

About 6 months ago I bought 4 MagTabs from Jody's store. When I received them I put them away to use in the future.
Last week, I needed them and noticed one of them had 3 out of 6 magnets that weren't magnetized. Thinking of throwing it away, I thought, what the heck I'll get on Strong Hand's website and let them know. Last night, I found at my front door, a little box, and inside was not one but two MagTabs and a magnetic nut holder! WOW! What customer service! I think I need to buy Strong Hand Tools more often!
Attachments
stronghand.jpg
stronghand.jpg (112.36 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737

Gotta like that!
I bought 2 of their sliding arm clamps, good stuff
Richard
Website
Mkennedy4797
    Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:54 pm

They took care of me too...4-in-1 sliding arm clamp came apart so they sent me the part I needed and a free Shark clamp. Never woulda bought it on my own, but now that I’ve tried it it’s extremely useful. Really like their mag tabs too, have been handy. I guess customer service isn’t completely dead...nothing but good things to say about Strong Hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

I like that they fixed the items - BUT it would be better if it got made properly the 1st time around ! I have had just occasionally to get a Snap ON product changed that I'd broke - never bought anything off them broke to start with.
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

noddybrian wrote:I like that they fixed the items - BUT it would be better if it got made properly the 1st time around ! I have had just occasionally to get a Snap ON product changed that I'd broke - never bought anything off them broke to start with.
A little trick: often you can buy “Used” Snap-On tools from the truck rep. Spend less, still carries lifetime warranty. Use it, break it (accidentally on purpose of course) then take it to the truck rep. He will replace it on the spot with a new one. That’s a big reason many like their product: lifetime no question asked replacement. (I’m not advocating stealing or defrauding them) just pointing an affordable method for getting their tools).
noddybrian

Thanks - not really buying anything from them now but I have done as you mentioned in the past - I got most things I need now & I think they are kinda over priced & not as well made as years ago - maybe price stateside is better - most things seem to be - the UK gets ripped off big time on tools / welding products.
Antorcha
    Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:57 am

noddybrian wrote:Thanks - not really buying anything from them now but I have done as you mentioned in the past - I got most things I need now & I think they are kinda over priced & not as well made as years ago - maybe price stateside is better - most things seem to be - the UK gets ripped off big time on tools / welding products.
Well. Buckinham has ripped you all off for centuries but you all still get teary eyes when the vampires leave their cave(s) :roll:
Attachments
vampires.jpg
vampires.jpg (34.91 KiB) Viewed 777 times
noddybrian

I like that -never been a fan of government or royals but had'nt made the " vampire " connection before -! - mind you looking at that most flattering picture I'm thing " Z " possibly !