General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Glowzinski
    Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:08 pm

So, after some problems, haha, I finally got my Suitcase X treme 12 VS.

I have a Bobcat 250 to power the thing. I wanted a millermatic 252. Miller said the two would not work. It's cool, the smaller item saves me space.

I have decided, while the Bobcat is rather new and still under warranty, that I want to get a Trailblazer. I am new to welding. Taught myself. I do it as a hobby and I freaking love it. But, after reading some stuff, the Trailblazer seems like a better generator.

So, my question to those who have been welding for years or to those who have been welding a short time and just know a lot about it, is, should I get the trailblazer 325 with arcreach and electric fuel injection, or the Trailblazer 325 with the electric fuel pump?

After reading for like, a year and watching videos every day, I got the Bobcat with the electric fuel pump. So, I am wondering if I should do the same here.

One, would be 12 months of saving at $600.75 a month. The other, 12 months at $463.75.

Questions, questions. haha

I would not at all sell the Bobcat. It only has like 31 hours use. I have been wanting to get an indoor storage place, to put metal I plan on getting, as well as tools I am not using. Like my air hammer thing I got, even though I have no air compressor. haha So, I would drain that baby and stick it in there.