General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
john.pruette

whats up guys? has anybody ever herd of any companys out there that contract out piece work? I live in the north east and have a full time job that pays very well ! i'm just looking for some work to do from home.
kermdawg
    Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

I dont know of any companys per se, but I would imagine a company doing hand rails/guard rails for ADA access might consider piece'n it out. Try to find a general contractor that does alot of combustible commercial buildings and ask em if they do their own welding or if they sub it out, find out who they sub it too if they do, and talk to them.

Jamie always seems to have alot of odd welding jobs in his videos, not sure where he's from but I think its the east coast-Try sendin him a line maybe he could get ya started. Im sure he does a fair share of piece work.

BTW- Are you talkin about piece work or side work, there two differant things :)
Signature? Who needs a F***ing signature?
john.pruette

hey kermdawg it could be ether one im just trying to find somebody that has alot of widgits or gilywickits HA-HA you get my point, just something that would be a pain in the ass!!! for them to do. I get a job every now and thin trailers-lawnmowers-bbq grills im just looking pick it up abit :idea: