General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Progressiverain
    Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Hey guys,
Im obviously new to the forum and new to welding in general. Im building up my tool collection and Im looking for the magnetic locking C clamps used in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMkfNHZaIWg

I can't find them to save my life. Any help is appreciated.
1080TWIST
    Mon May 02, 2011 2:23 pm

welcome, i dont think any of the clamps or fixtures in that video are magnetic i believe they are all held in place by all those holes showing in the table top.
Ferrelli
    Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 am

I think the last reply might be right. All the fixtures and clamps were Stronghand products. They are great, I was just drooling over a catalog. Ram welding supply on line carries stronghand products. If your in central Ca. come Feb. the Ca.farm show in Tulare Ca. . Ram is aways there and they have some great buys on those products. You should be able to look up stronghand on line and get there fixture cat.
finewoods
    Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Northern Tool has a few of the Strong Hand clamps in the store and others can be found in their online site. You can also get the welding tables recommended by Jody by ordering through Northern Tool's online site. In fact, I believe Jody mentioned that he bought the Nomad portable tables from Northern Tool in his video on them. I just purchased a pair of Nomad portable tables (made by Strong Hand) from Northern Tool and was able to use a $20 off coupon on each table by ordering them separately. They were shipped free to my local Northern Tool location where I picked them up a few days ago. They also have an economy tool kit that includes 2 small spring loaded C-clamps, two pipe holder pads, and two magnets for about $30. I'm thinking of getting a set or two before the $5 coupons I have expire--that would make them cost $25/set plus tax delivered to my local Northern Tool.