General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
sbaker56
    Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:12 am

Of course nobody post their actual address or within a couple miles of where they live, but I honestly think it would be fantastic to occasionally get a meet up or two going between a couple closer members or even plan maybe a bit a a carpool road trip off in the future, far fetched future, but I've always loved working with other people, learning where I'm weak and helping where I'm not. So I'll be the first to go.

I'm Just outside of Franklin NC, Towards Rabun County GA about 20 miles way, Ashville NC about 50-60 mph way.

Odds are absolutely nothing will come of this but who knows, might end up making job connections for all I know. So figured I'd start it off.
BugHunter
    Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:54 pm

BillEDee stops in here at my shop frequently, so yea, it does happen. We're in PA though, so we don't like them craw-dad crushers from daan sauth! Lol. Just kidding.

I've not taken notice to other members in NC, but there's likely some around.
sbaker56
    Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:12 am

BugHunter wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:06 pm BillEDee stops in here at my shop frequently, so yea, it does happen. We're in PA though, so we don't like them craw-dad crushers from daan sauth! Lol. Just kidding.

Heh, I lived everywhere from Arizona to NM, to KY to here, I'm used to being out of place. :D
Toggatug
    Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Well I'm north of the border from you guys, not sure if anyone else is close to me. Guess the easiest way is to just say the shop is in the GTA or golden horseshoe. Even though that's a huge area I call it close for Canada.

Would be interesting to meet some people and see what they get up to etc.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Iowa, Cedar Rapids is nearest big town.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Buggy and I are about 1.5 hours apart,,,not a bad road trip and always a good visit. Recently made a day trip to charlotte, not a good trip, FAST but not a good one. I do believe that I have a standing invite to visit Tony down the bottom of Maryland. Always looking for "new things" to get done. Nothing wrong with the communications in this forum, great info and friendship.
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

BugHunter wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:06 pm BillEDee stops in here at my shop frequently, so yea, it does happen. We're in PA though, so we don't like them craw-dad crushers from daan sauth! Lol. Just kidding.

You should have him bring his brand spankin' new HTP Inverarc 200TLP for you to try out.
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Oscar, I did take my 220 out and buggy fell in luuuuvvv with that one. Now I'll have to take the 200 tlp for a road trip. I know buggy has a plate full right now so I'd have to catch him on a "slow" day when he runs out of wire and the weather is co-operative. I'm not the adventurist that I used to be.
BugHunter
    Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:54 pm

Oscar wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:02 amYou should have him bring his brand spankin' new HTP Inverarc 200TLP for you to try out.
More toys! Yeehaww!

Sadly, I'm out of the toy buying business for a while. I just dropped a trainload on the real estate...