General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
toolsmartusa
    Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 am

Times are tough all over... we got a huge lot of closeout welding stuff that I thought someone in this forum might use. We generally deal in airless paint sprayers so Im not to familiar with welding forums. Are commercial posts allowed? I dont want to offend anyone or violate any TOS but if your looking for welding supplies. Sticks, wire, tips, safety, abrasives, tools...any of that kind of stuff you might want to take a look at my website and give me a call 513-360-4262 for a better deal if your local or want bulk. http://www.toolsmartusa.com Click on closeout welding supplies to see the company names, then click on the company name to see the products. You need to know your parts to buy this stuff so dont expect any descriptions or images. But if you know what your looking for then youll recognize the good deals here.. Im serious and genuine,,, not some chinese marketeer posting all over the place. My parent company harris welding supplies has been in business over 30 years in cincinnati and now the shop is in Monroe. These are name brand parts, not knock-offs.. New in the dusty box..Its good stuff, if you need it call me 513-360-4262... Ill ship it anywhere at a good deal so get ahold of me. thanks for reading
    Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 am

Not trying to offend you, but for something being advertised as closeout items, the prices need to be a whole lot better than that.
Jim
Pipefitter/Weldor out of Local 396
Millermatic 252
Dynasty 200DX
Maxstar 150 STL
Spoolmate 100
Hypertherm Powermax 85
Miller Digital Elite
JD2 Model 32 Bender
Emerson 7120 Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
Oxy-Gas Torch outfit
Generac XP8000E Generator
toolsmartusa
    Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 am

The prices are low on most of the stuff compared to other sellers. Im not sure what your talking about, most everything is at or below wholesale and Im willing to work better pricing with anyone who calls or emails me. Im happy to try to match and beat whatever pricing you provide, Im confident you wont find most of the items on the web anywhere else cheaper.