General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Well guys got my late X_MAS gift as I went to pick it up today from Everlast Had a Good chat with Duncan a very nice man BTW..

This is the latest Everlast PowerTig 210EXT and acc un-packing...:) can't way to start playing :)

===============================
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG (50.93 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg (96.01 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG (62.7 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
    Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Curious to see how it welds :)

Weld on!
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Nice present ! - I did'nt receive any welding related gift this year ( again ! )
Everlast does'nt seem to have made much headway in the UK yet - but several of the regulars on You-Tube have used their machines & liked them - will be interested to hear your thoughts on it once you've used it some - only thing I don't like is the all digital panel - maybe I'm old fashioned - but I like to see what the settings are at a glance from the knob positions - I believe that your machine is about the same money as a "regular" 250 - what made you choose this model ?
jwmacawful
    Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 pm

nice looking machine. with all the negative things i've read about customer service i do hope it works out well for you.
dellwas
    Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:11 am

Curious to see if it lasts.
Weldakota wrote:Curious to see how it welds :)

Weld on!
    Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:19 pm

dellwas wrote:Curious to see if it lasts.
Weldakota wrote:Curious to see how it welds :)

Weld on!
Yes, yes indeed.

Weld on!

noddybrian wrote:Nice present ! - I did'nt receive any welding related gift this year ( again ! )
Everlast does'nt seem to have made much headway in the UK yet - but several of the regulars on You-Tube have used their machines & liked them - will be interested to hear your thoughts on it once you've used it some - only thing I don't like is the all digital panel - maybe I'm old fashioned - but I like to see what the settings are at a glance from the knob positions - I believe that your machine is about the same money as a "regular" 250 - what made you choose this model ?
Well I don't know of any bad feed backs from the guys here in Montreal that have the same machine and these guys can weld I'm
still a Nubie at this...One of the things i chose this 210EXT is the extra wave forms than the US counter part doesn't have... only
on there 255EXT..which 400.00 More and for 40 amps my 210EXT is fine with that...not building a space shuttle only stuff around for my bike....and the house and friends... I will be doing some welding on this rack for my bike that I have cut the pieces already and will be doing some more of these as I already have a Jig for it....Now just waiting for my Argon to get here with all the holidays everyone is on holidays here...

Pieces cut outs not welded yet
Pieces cut outs not welded yet
IMG_0058.JPG (37.69 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
Friends bike he made his now i made mine we have the same bike
Friends bike he made his now i made mine we have the same bike
IMG_0244.JPG (127.45 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
Depdog
    Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Any updates?

I bought a Powertig 185 around the same time. So far I am pleased with it. No problems and works very well.

Glenn

Sorry not yet been out of town on business but maybe this weekend