General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
bl364jw
    Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:20 pm

I ordered an Auto Darkening helmet from this online vendor 2 weeks ago. They list the status of the order as pending. They have not responded to 2 inquiries regarding the order. Has anyone dealt with them? Any input would be helpful.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey mate,

Welcome to the show, I just had a look at their web site, it looks like they mean business, so im not sure why they are giving you the rough treatment. I see 2 phone numbers on there, one on the top left hand and one way down the bottom. Id give them a ring and see whats what, and go from there. If no good, contact your bank and see if you can cancel your transaction.

Mick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum bl364jw.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
bl364jw

I received this response from Welders direct. It will follow:

Check you paypal account. You should have received a refund. These items ship direct from Everlast and I could not get them to respond. I am sorry.

Discount Welders Direct

I am interested in purchasing and using products from Everlast. I have heard great thing about their quality. I am a hobbyist and price is a big concern. Are there distributors that they service? Or is it simply difficult to obtain their products?

bl364jw
    Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 pm

http://www.everlastgenerators.com/dealer-locator.php
bl364jw wrote:I am interested in purchasing and using products from Everlast. I have heard great thing about their quality. I am a hobbyist and price is a big concern. Are there distributors that they service? Or is it simply difficult to obtain their products? bl364jw
bl364jw

bl364jw wrote:I ordered an Auto Darkening helmet from this online vendor 2 weeks ago. They list the status of the order as pending. They have not responded to 2 inquiries regarding the order. Has anyone dealt with them? Any input would be helpful.
The company cited in this post has sent 2 responses apologizing for the situation and has returned the funds to the account that was charged. It is unfortunate. It appears that Everlast is not supporting them.

bl364jw
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Best you can hope for i spose.

mick