General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

The "lack of drama" is one of the best features of this forum, and what drove me to participate the way I do.

No active member need worry about being blocked "out-of-hand", as we all have a bad day now and again.

I've yet to see anyone's bad day produce a complaint.

Rock On!

Steve S
    Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

Well would just like to share this as well, not able to do some rod burning last Sunday for we accompanied our youngest son, 28 yrs old to the airport, being a very close knit family, it was a very sad day for us all for he will be living us for two years working in Doha Qatar as a contract fitness instructor/trainer. :cry:

Happy though for we know he will be happy with his new adventures, expanding his horizons and will be meeting new people, new friends and more.
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Superiorwelding wrote:
ejpoter wrote:With out a doubt this is the best forum on earth!!!!! Civilized conversation with respect. !!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
If my conversation ever gets uncivilized, I expect to be banned.
I agree, this is the best Forum I have ever been on. Shout out to the moderators for keeping this place respectful!!!
-Jonathan

+1....

~John
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024