General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Welcome to weld.com, home of tig time, Hi, I'm Mr........wait what?
-Jonathan
Attachments
tig time set.JPG
tig time set.JPG (107.4 KiB) Viewed 768 times
Last edited by Superiorwelding on Fri May 23, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JDIGGS82
    Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Nice
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

You gonna start making welding video's???
Ummmmm.... How to mig weld for/by beginner???? :D

How'd you swing that pic???

~John
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Hang on there - have you learned the " truffle shuffle " for the really annoying intro - & exactly how long are we going to wait while you "put your gear on " !!!! - nice picture.

AKweldshop wrote:You gonna start making welding video's???
Ummmmm.... How to mig weld for/by beginner???? :D

How'd you swing that pic???

~John
John,
Turns out that Weld Tooling Corporation owns Weld.com and Tig Time is filmed in Canonsburg, PA. I went there to look at some of their equipment and stopped in my tracks when I seen this. I asked to get some pictures to send to the wife as a joke and to post on here. I will say it was a neat experience to view the set. Now when I watch his videos I know what goes on behind the scenes and who is behind the scenes.
I also go to see the BBQ smoker in real life and some of the projects he has worked on in past videos. I was hoping to get to meet him but he was not there. Now if I could only walk into Jody's shop... 8-)
As for the videos I have been seriously thinking of giving it a shot. I also got to talk to someone there who is also thinking of doing videos and it got me thinking if he (or anyone for that matter) can do them, why not me. I would be interested in doing some advanced videos instead of the beginner ones. I believe this is already being filled at the moment and am not sure if I would have anything else to offer.
Wait....mig videos for/by beginners, what are you trying to say :lol: :lol:
-Jonathan
Attachments
Another set picture
Another set picture
tig time set 3.JPG (141.77 KiB) Viewed 767 times
You might remember this one on Tig welding cast.
You might remember this one on Tig welding cast.
mr. tigs cast weld.JPG (132.42 KiB) Viewed 767 times
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Canonsburg is about 30 miles from my house and I never knew that was filmed there. I would have guessed that it was filmed in Clevland or Indianapolis, what-a-ya know.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

Braehill wrote:Cannonsburg is about 30 miles from my house and I never knew that was filmed there. I would have guessed that it was filmed in Clevland or Indianapolis, what-a-ya know.

Len
I always assumed it was filmed in Cleveland since Lincoln is a sponsor. I should have looked you up when I was out there. Next time maybe.
-Jonathan

I worked 82 hours last week, I barely saw my house. PM me if your coming that way again, we can grab a bite to eat and swap stories.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

Braehill wrote:I worked 82 hours last week, I barely saw my house. PM me if your coming that way again, we can grab a bite to eat and swap stories.

Len
Sounds like a plan! I actually might be coming out again the first or second week of June but this time I will have suits with me, what fun.
-Jonathan

I'm on vacation from the 1st through the 11th of June so I might be available. I planned on going to spend some time with Sam in Lima but not etched in stone when yet. Let me know.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

Braehill wrote:I'm on vacation from the 1st through the 11th of June so I might be available. I planned on going to spend some time with Sam in Lima but not etched in stone when yet. Let me know.

Len
I will let you know. I also might be heading that direction to visit some drilling sites in your area. I need to get back in touch with Sam also.
-Jonathan