General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
KEJ76
    Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:42 am

Jody this question is for you or for anyone who has information about Fronius welders. I'm looking to buy a used Fronius Transpulse Synergic 4000 and I would like to get any info I can about these welders! So if anyone has any input, please share!!!
Evgen
    Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:50 pm

KEJ76 wrote:I'm looking to buy a used Fronius Transpulse Synergic 4000 and I would like to get any info I can about these welders! So if anyone has any input, please share!!!
Even if you are going to buy a combine, you are going to use some type of weld more then others. Transpulse Synergic is mainly MIG/MAG weld. It hasn't detailed settings for MMA and moreover for TIG.
As for MIG/MAG weld, it has standard programs for some steels, alloys, wires and gases, but it's not enough, and synergic mode isn't always useful.
I had Transpulse Synergic 2700, but I used it only as MIG/MAG for definite processes, and mostly in the manual mode(without using standard programs).
But it's only my humble opinion.
Feel free to correct my mistakes. English isn't my native language.
Jared
    Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Although we dont have any Fronius units at work , i have used them before.....In the UK they are respected very highly for there pulsed aluminium mig machines.......Talking to the engineer we use for repairs and callibration the only downside can be getting spares though...
Murex 353is TransTig
Esab Aristo Mig 4001i Pulse
Murex 406s Transmig