General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

weldin mike 27 wrote:Steve, do you buy into the 6 degrees of separation theory? Where everyone in the world knows everyone else through no more than 6 people?? Also see 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. Where everyone who has ever been in a film can be linked to Kevin in 6 moves or less.
Heck..Steve told me his sister lives the next town over from me. It's a very small world.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
Warrenh
    Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:
Warrenh wrote:
Otto Nobedder wrote: So, where yat?

I'm between Goodbee and Madisonville, in LA.

Welcome on!

Steve
Port st joe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
You're not all that far from me, then. Not that it matters, but I'm big into the "small world" idea, that we're all closer than we know.

Steve
Not far at all.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

exnailpounder wrote:
weldin mike 27 wrote:Steve, do you buy into the 6 degrees of separation theory? Where everyone in the world knows everyone else through no more than 6 people?? Also see 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. Where everyone who has ever been in a film can be linked to Kevin in 6 moves or less.
Heck..Steve told me his sister lives the next town over from me. It's a very small world.
Yeah and he said his brother lives about 15 min from me. Maybe it's just Steve who has people everywhere :lol:

Who doesn't have family or a buddy somewhere else though.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Here’s an old post line the new guys might like.
image.jpg
image.jpg (42.99 KiB) Viewed 2484 times
I have more questions than answers

Josh