General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

"Like"!

Very nice. Congratulations.

Now, I'm jealous... :mrgreen:

Steve S
griff
    Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 pm

I already put it to use this morning. This is the pieces for a skid steer quick attach plate. They are outside corner joints around the edge that I don't want any overlap of material on so they are very hard to line up normally. I have to get someone to hold them. I was able to use 4 stops on the piece that's leaned over to get it to line up perfectly.

Polobbie
    Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:35 pm

I have the 78x38 table with two extension plates but without the nitride coating. I also have roughly 200 accessory items with it. I absolutely love it. I usually have many options for clamping up odd things and squaring weld ups is automatic. I have seen no oxidation whatsoever. However, I do keep my shop humidity controlled below 40% at all times. I tend to only TIG weld on it and use another heavy table for mig welding.
Attachments
IMG_2862.JPG
IMG_2862.JPG (78.08 KiB) Viewed 1750 times
griff
    Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 pm

I really really like my table so far. I'm regretting putting off buying it for as long as I did. I bought the 120 piece tooling kit. I can see the need for having more tooling depending on the project. This will at least get me a good start and I can ad to it as I see fit. I wiped down the plates with anti spatter. Nothing seems to be sticking to it at all mig welding on it. I'm making sure the joints don't go directly to the table but have some air space. I will probably use this about equal for MIG vs TIG. I have to do mutliples of some fairly precises chassis pieces shortly. I can tell it's going to be way less headache.
houdni
    Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:26 pm

i started off with a certiflat table....it was a great introduction to these types of tables without the high cost investment...after almost 2 years of working with this table...ive decided to upgrade my table... the new table is the buildpro max thus no big gaps between plates.. 8' x 4'

Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Beautiful Table :)
Pete

Esab SVI 300, Mig 4HD wire feeder, 30A spool gun, Miller Passport, Dynasty 300 DX, Coolmate 4, Spectrum 2050, C&K Cold Wire feeder WF-3, Black Gold Tungsten Sharperner, Prime Weld 225