It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:54 am Advanced search

Welding Tips & Tricks Podcast

General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.

Re: Welding Tips & Tricks Podcast

Postby Rhyno21 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Just wanted to say thank you very much for all you guys do with the forum and podcast. I am rhyno19 on Instagram.
Hot rods and burning matal by day
Rhyno21

Postby canimation907 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:46 am

I was wondering how much are you asking for the Eastwood tig 200 AC/DC machone
canimation907

Postby paulnapper » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:41 am

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your time in producing such a fine podcast. I really enjoy listening and learning! Keep up the great work!
paulnapper

Postby Otto Nobedder » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:42 am

Episode 50 is a gem.

It recaps what our hosts took away from every guest interview.

Steve
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby weldin mike 27 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:20 am

Had a go at the friendly chat that is our Podcast the other day. It was great to chat, though I don't think we got through a full topic before we shot off to another one. Just like a normal conversation I suppose.
weldin mike 27
Weldmonger

Postby Homemade » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Perhaps you can direct me to the episode. I'm looking or one on smaw. One that talks about rods, when to use each one and why. What arc force does and hot start. Inverter vs transformer vs the rotary style found on gas powered units. Buzz boxes and the limitations on ac only machines. I know Jody has experience in pipe, but what about structural steel welding, wether on a skyscraper or oil rig or a road bridge.

I personally don't have much interest for the small, tight tolerance that Crummy does (don't think that I don't respect what you do, you are a VERY skilled welder. It's just not my cup of coffee). I always had more of an interest in out door welding. Either putting some 36" gas pipe together, or glueing a broken excavator back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Homemade

Postby LtBadd » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:34 am

weldin mike 27 wrote:Had a go at the friendly chat that is our Podcast the other day. It was great to chat, though I don't think we got through a full topic before we shot off to another one. Just like a normal conversation I suppose.

Hey Mick, enjoyed hearing you on the PC, have to ask, there is a background sound at 1:00:03, sorta sounds like a cow??
Richard

Insert witty, sarcastic, or philosophical remark here.
LtBadd
Weldmonger

Postby weldin mike 27 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:10 am

No idea mate, 4 separate microphones catching all manner of interference, and its heavily edited. Could be anything. (Not a cow though. At least from my end. )

Glad you like the show. I loved the chance to chat, Pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.
weldin mike 27
Weldmonger

Postby 5th Street Fab » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:31 am

weldin mike 27 wrote:No idea mate, 4 separate microphones catching all manner of interference, and its heavily edited. Could be anything. (Not a cow though. At least from my end. )

Glad you like the show. I loved the chance to chat, Pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.
Ya definitely a good listen! Sounds like Interesting stuff you get to do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
5th Street Fab
Guide

Postby Otto Nobedder » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Homemade wrote:Perhaps you can direct me to the episode. I'm looking or one on smaw. One that talks about rods, when to use each one and why. What arc force does and hot start. Inverter vs transformer vs the rotary style found on gas powered units. Buzz boxes and the limitations on ac only machines. I know Jody has experience in pipe, but what about structural steel welding, wether on a skyscraper or oil rig or a road bridge.

I personally don't have much interest for the small, tight tolerance that Crummy does (don't think that I don't respect what you do, you are a VERY skilled welder. It's just not my cup of coffee). I always had more of an interest in out door welding. Either putting some 36" gas pipe together, or glueing a broken excavator back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the episodes are archived here:
www.wttpodcast.libsyn.com

Steve
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Welding Forum General Shop Talk