Discuss welding shows, learning seminars, workshops and other events here.

I'll be there on Tuesday only, anybody else?
Richard
Website

for those that watch Jody's videos and know of his friend JD who has his own shop, Monday evening he(JD) held a pre fabtech get together. I rented a car and went there, got to meet JD, Jody, Jason from Fireball tool, and a few other YTer's along with a great group of fellow welders/fabricators. Also Roy Crummine was there with his wife, unfortunately Jonathan from Superior Welding didn't make FabTech this year. (Roy and Jonathan co-host the Welding Tips and Tricks podcast with Jody)
Attachments
Jody and ?
Jody and ?
20181105_173515a.jpg (98.04 KiB) Viewed 16448 times
From L to R Abom79, Jason and Jody
From L to R Abom79, Jason and Jody
20181105_172337a.jpg (76.11 KiB) Viewed 16448 times
Richard
Website
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

I was going to go but I talked myself out of it. I really wanted to meet JD and Adam Booth! Damn! I could have met you to Richard. DAMN!
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737

I did get to meet Jim Colt from Hypertherm, good guy, and as some of you that have been around here for awhile know, very knowledgeable in the field of plasma cutting.
You can find many of his posts in the Metal Cutting forum.
Richard
Website
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Anything else??? What was Adam Booth and JD like???
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737

Didn't really talk with Adam other then to say hello, JD was down to earth, easy to talk to.
Richard
Website