Comments & questions on new & past videos
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

I just had to say how much I enjoyed Jody's video 'Welding symbols on a Tig job'.

I wasn't even going to watch the video because I'm not a professional welder and I never will be, so welding symbols aren't really important to me. But as I've found in the past, it's always worth watching ALL of Jody's stuff.

There is one particular sequence in there where Jody shows slow-mo footage of how a small tack draws the weld piece out of level. This kind of stuff is gold. If there is any chance of a future video showing more slo-mo footage like this, with particular reference to the way welds 'draw' the parts, I'd be keen to see it.

Thanks again, Jody. I learn something every single time I watch one of your videos.

Kym
Least honorable
    Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:38 pm

MosquitoMoto wrote:. This kind of stuff is gold. If there is any chance of a future video showing more slo-mo footage like this, with particular reference to the way welds 'draw' the parts, I'd be keen to see it.
not sure if you have seen this video or not, but i found it fairly useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pf-qQDslhU

regards
noah
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Thanks Noah, that's a good one as well.

Had no idea of any of this stuff when I first started welding...which explains why my first projects were so far out of whack!

Kym