Comments & questions on new & past videos

Hey Welders,

I am about to kick it up in neutral and enjoy family for the holidays. I have a trampoline to assemble for the grandkids, beer to buy for Joeys Fiance, and Christmas eve brunch to shop for.

its been a great year. I hope to spend a lot more time with this forum in 2017.
I hope everyone here has a great Christmas and family time...Merry Christmas!!!
http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/Wel ... -2016.html
    Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am

Thank YOU for everything you do for the communityn by sharing your vast knowledge and time.

Also a big thanks to the moderators, Steve in particular.

And not to forget Jonathan and Roy for making the podcasts with Jody.

Merry Christmas to all of you and everyone else here .

AndersK wrote:Thank YOU for everything you do for the communityn by sharing your vast knowledge and time.

Also a big thanks to the moderators, Steve in particular.

And not to forget Jonathan and Roy for making the podcasts with Jody.

Merry Christmas to all of you and everyone else here .
+1, Merry Christmas Jody and everyone, got some time off and need to catch up on the podcasts! ;)
Richard
Website
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Merry Christmas!

First, Jody, I always understood your reasons for not being a constant presence here, but I'm sure everyone would love to hear your input now and again. I realize your schedule won't allow you nearly as much time as I take here, but this place has evolved to a point you don't have to worry about it becoming "Jody says..." if you put your two cents in here and there. Also, your son ROCKS with that guitar!

AndersK, thanks for the mention! I do moderator duties on a few other groups, mostly facebook, and they are a CHORE! Here, it's a pleasure and always has been. This is a self-policing community that does not require any hand-holding or "time-outs", and that's due to you, the members, being the best bunch of guys on the internet. I think, in the four or five years I've been a moderator I've only ejected one guy who wasn't a spammer, and I'm not sure he didn't quit on his own. Here, I take it out in trade. I learn something new almost every day, which has always kept me coming back for more.

And, LtBadd, I, too, have a couple of podcasts I've not yet listened to. I'm nearly caught up...

Steve S
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

A merry Christmas to all of you from Wisconsin. If you aren't having a white Christmas-well you can come and have some. I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday. Wish you the best in your endeavors in the welding world.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick

Farmwelding wrote:A merry Christmas to all of you from Wisconsin. If you aren't having a white Christmas-well you can come and have some. I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday. Wish you the best in your endeavors in the welding world.
The forecast is 75* for Christmas day. We're boiling crawfish for Christmas dinner... :roll:

Merry Christmas to you!

Steve S
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

We have 86* forecast and I'm roasting an 8kg turkey in the Weber tomorrow. Merry Christmas everybody!

Sent from my electronic thingy using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Notapro
    Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Looks like Sundays high will be 36 F! Not bad, last week was below zero. Merry Christmas from Wisconsin ya all!
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Coincidentally I also have a trampoline to set up, but I already have my beer. New a/c is an absolute dream. Cold meat and salad lunch. Nearly turned the welder on the other day, but decided against it. It'll be cooler next week, so I'll try then. 4 weeks off proper work, then straight back into some pulse mig on Cro-molly heavy wall "tube", which I've never done before.

Best to all,

Mick

weldin mike 27 wrote:... back into some pulse mig on Cro-molly heavy wall "tube", which I've never done before.

Best to all,

Mick
Mick, "never done before" are a weldor's' favorite words. Something new is always a pleasure, even if it's hell in the process.

Tell us how it goes...

Steve S
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I will, the tubes form the front and rear subframe of our new military vehicle. Think roll cage type thing kind of like a off road racer, without the racwr