Comments & questions on new & past videos

my good friend Roy Crumrine aka "Crummy" took in a few parts to weld and I thought is workflow was pretty helpful to watch
http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/wel ... parts.html

Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:22 am

Yeah,

Nice one!
Peace be with you all,
Christian Livingstone
www.youtube.com/newjerusalemtimes

Everlast AC/DC 210EXT (2015)
CAT250D DC-TIG/Plasma Combo
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Great video as always Jody, thank you.

May I ask for details regarding the little sliding square that Roy is using in the video? I'm sure I'd find something like that super handy.

Cheers,

Kym

MosquitoMoto wrote:Great video as always Jody, thank you.

May I ask for details regarding the little sliding square that Roy is using in the video? I'm sure I'd find something like that super handy.

Cheers,

Kym
Hey Kym, If I may, this is a 6" adjustable square that can be purchased from many sources that supply tools, or machinists type tools. Not sure what that would be for you down under.

HERE is a link to a Google search, these can be bought for under $10 to $100 USD here, I have one don't remember what I paid but it was probably under $30.
Richard
Website
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

LtBadd wrote:
MosquitoMoto wrote:Great video as always Jody, thank you.

Cheers,

Kym
Hey Kym, If I may, this is a 6" adjustable square that can be purchased from many sources that supply tools, or machinists type tools. Not sure what that would be for you down under.

HERE is a link to a Google search, these can be bought for under $10 to $100 USD here, I have one don't remember what I paid but it was probably under $30.
Thanks so much Richard.

Sometimes the first step in knowing how to find something is simply knowing what it is! (You know...the zoological name...)

Kym