Comments & questions on new & past videos
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

It's being tried as a maritime case.....lol
cherwolf
    Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 am

1.Clear cookies on your web browser.
2.There is a option "not interested" in the right corner (but it doesn`t work very well, press it several times as it appears)
3.Your google search browsing habits were sold to "third party"

0. This is what Big Brother is doing on the web, he does not steal your Recycle Bin content or the Secret Files folder, he collects your traces, and every time you add your personal phone number, mail adress for "your personal security" you confirm that it is you on that new laptop you just bought. Facebook, twitter, Google you visit them, log in, confirm your e-mail, phone number and your portfolio is updated, then your data is "shared" to third parties(you agree on that when sign up your account). And Chukee2009 with Fronius welder ad follows you even in Mexico or Japan.
houdni
    Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:26 pm

toward the right of the subject of the video thread...you need to click not interested
soutthpaw
    Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:14 pm

He is from Ohio, not a Texan...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
bosulli
    Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:40 am

I found the not interested button. Just in time too, as I was inundated with Lanse videos. Prolly 1/3 of recommended videos were his hillbilly, dump truck drama videos. Seems to have work, and I am much happier.

I am aware he is from Ohio. His videos were better and authentic when he was there. He moved to Austin first then Ft. Worth. I just moved back to MS from Austin after being there for 8 years, and not sure why anyone would leave Austin for the outskirts Ft. Worth. One day he is in Austin, and then, surprise he is Ft. Worth. Thinking there is a reason for the sudden move that he is not sharing with us. But, that when his videos turned hillbilly and a waste of time. Videos were just click bait for sponsorships, and I have better things to do, then listen to in between dump truck mods why this week's brand of welder is better then last week's.
olek
    Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:07 pm

UBlock Origin, way better than other filters I used on Youtube

You can select channels to block (I think)

WIndows only probably
Pianos , restorer and tuner
Dedicated to learn welding since april
slowly learning ;) not complaining of doing beads and beads
pro inverter PROGYS 200 FV PFC CEL+tig lift
OA Oxyflam 1000 cutting and welding gas torch
    Fri May 22, 2015 9:04 pm

I thought Chuck decided to give up welding and go into farming?
"Go as far as you can see and once you are there, go farther."
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

He bent his tractor and had to bale out.

Sent using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'